As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Are you wondering if the Manfrotto Compact Action Aluminum 5-Section Tripod with Quick Release is the right camera tripod for you? Well, lucky for you, we decided to purchase it, try it out, and give you our honest review.
- Lightweight and compact: Comes with a protective travel bag
- Durable: High-quality aluminum design; Leg structure you can rely on for sharp and detailed images every time.
- Compatible: Fits entry-level SLRs with standard lenses
- Supportive: Quick-release plate supports a wide range of devices
- Adjustable: Includes a special adapter for higher-specification cameras
- Versatile: Suitable to hold both a traditional camera and your smartphone
- Easy To Use
The tripod was very easy to carry and travel with. The legs were also very easy to adjust to the desirable height without disturbing the camera or messing up the shot. This tripod proved to be compatible with a nice range of starter cameras. The quick-release feature makes it easy to change out cameras without the hassle of having to manually screw them on and off the tripod stand.
The tripod stood strong indoors, but when put to the test outside in the elements winds played a factor in the sturdiness and stability of the items. Best to use in sunny weather conditions with minimal wind.
Expert Opinion/Overall Rating:
4.5 Star Rating
The Manfrotto Compact Action Aluminum 5-Section Tripod with Quick Release tripod lives up to your expectations and is best suited for both indoor and outdoor photography. In perfect weather conditions, this camera tripod will be your go-to. Its lightweight compact design is ideal for travel when location photoshoots are on your schedule. It is very easy to adjust the leg height and the quick-release feature makes swapping out cameras a breeze.
We recommend this camera tripod for professional photography indoors or outdoors. It can also work well for stationary long-form video content that requires a still frame and not videography.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.