As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Not sure which camera tripods actually live up to the reviews or better yet are there just way too many choices out there that you often feel overwhelmed and push off finding the perfect one another day? Take a deep breath because we’ve scoured the internet for you and found the top five camera tripods to try.
- First on our list is the Manfrotto Compact Action Aluminum 5-Section Tripod with Quick Release. This lightweight and compact tripod is perfect for travel and outdoor photography. We chose this camera tripod because of its quick-release plate feature great for easy setup. This tripod also has a three-way head for precise control. Read our review on this tripod for a detailed look at its functionality and star rating breakdown.
- Next up is the Joby GorillaPod 5K Kit. This flexible tripod is perfect for capturing shots from any angle. We chose it because of its ball head and durable release plate for easy setup and versatile angle placement. It arrives fully equipped with a three-section leg design for stability. Read our full review of this tripod for a detailed look at its pros and cons.
- Coming in third place is the Zomei Z818C Carbon Fiber Tripod. This lightweight and durable tripod is perfect for travel and outdoor photography. We chose it because of its incredible height capabilities and load capacity. It features three easily adjustable legs, a detachable monopod, and a compact design.
- In fourth is the Neewer Carbon Fiber 66″ Tripod. This lightweight and durable tripod is perfect for travel and outdoor photography. Like the Zomei it too has three adjustable legs, a stable design, and a detachable monopod. We chose this one as a very popular secondary option to the Zomei camera tripod.
- Last, but not least is the Sirui Travel 5C Carbon Fiber Tripod. This lightweight and sturdy tripod is perfect for travel and outdoor photography. It features a three-way head and manual release plate for quick setup. We chose this one as an affordable option for the Zomei and Neewer camera tripods. Though it may be cheaper in price it is not cheaper in quality. This tripod has managed to make it to the Amazon’s Choice list. Check out our three-way comparison between this tripod and the two similar models above from Neewer and Zomei for an in-depth look at the differences between them and which is best suited for your use.
These are some of the best camera tripods to try. Each tripod has its own unique features and benefits, so it’s important to consider your needs and budget. We hope this helped narrow down your current camera tripod choices. Bookmark this page to save for later or share it with your fellow photography friends to help someone else in need.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.